The Indigenous People’s Working Group will:
- Represent and promote the interests of indigenous people of the north
- Provide communication and networking among indigenous people of the north
- Serve as an indigenous people’s voice to the Congress
- Participate in the Congress every three years
- Submit articles to the IJCH (International Journal on Circumpolar Health)
- Present priorities and goals regarding issues of health and well-being of indigenous communities in the circumpolar regions.
Patricia Cochran (pcochran [@] aknsc.org)